Three Ways to Give and Support ULCS
First and foremost, we ask for your prayers. We are thankful for the faithful who have prayed for us in the past and for those who continually make their requests to the Father, on our behalf. We have an organized prayer group that meets weekly to pray for the families of ULCS; students, parents, faculty, staff, and leadership.
Time & Talent:
We have many opportunities at ULCS where you could give of your talent and time. Please contact the school office.
ULCS needs your financial support. We depend on your support and partnership to ensure that we are able to provide an excellent academic program, as well as offer extracurricular programs that enhance each student's educational experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why does ULCS need non-tuition income? Non-tuition gift money is essential in providing budgetary support, assistance to families through financial aid, controlling tuition and fees, and improving academic programs. Gifts to ULCS bridge the gap between tuition and the operating cost of educating a student.
2. Does participation really matter? YES! Your participation is a vote of confidence as we jointly invest in the lives of current and future students. When seeking donations from outside sources, foundations and match gifting, we first want to see a high participation of giving beyond tuition.
3. How much should I give? There is no such thing as a small gift. 2 Corinthians 8:12 "For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have." All contributions assist in maintaining affordable tuition and covering the cost of our programs. We are grateful for every donation.
4. Is my gift tax deductable? Yes, tax deductable to the full extent allowed by law.
5. Can I make my donation for something specific? Yes. For instance, ULCS has funds for financial aid, development, athletics, technology, and facilities. Donations received for a specific fund are considered restricted. We welcome growth in these areas, however, we also appreciate unrestricted giving so that ULCS can meet its most pressing needs first.
6. Where should I send my donation? Make your check payable to Upton Lake Christian School and mail to: ULCS, P.O. Box 63, Clinton Corners, NY 12514.